The dreaded appraisal reviews are coming around again! Let’s take the fear and hard work away and make all appraisals a positive and developmental experience.
The aims of this workshop are therefore:
- To help delegates plan for and hold a positive performance review, ensuring performance is raised to new levels
- To give delegates the knowledge and confidence needed to raise the performance of their underperforming staff
Who should attend the workshop
- Managers. team leads and other staff in a supervisory role
By the end of the workshop, participants will have a better understanding of:
- The purpose of the appraisal process
- How to plan a good performance review
- The skills needed to hold a positive performance review
- Feedback and coaching techniques to improve performance
They will also have practised the essential skills and techniques covered.
The format will be informal and participative – everyone has an important contribution to make to the discussions.
A typical workshop will cover:
- Management theory and research input from the trainer
- Learning from our shared experiences
- Small group work to discuss and share ideas
This workshop can be run in-house. Please email [email protected] and we will be pleased to chat to you.
If working online, all participants will need access to a laptop or PC. Zoom joining instructions will be sent as part of the meeting invitations unless the organisation prefers to use its own video conferencing facility.
The trainer was very knowledgeable and put everyone at ease straight away. She delivered the course in a very relaxed manner and was happy to answer questions.(December 2023)
The trainer was very interactive, she included everyone and addressed us all personally. The information was great and it was helpful to hear other peoples' experiences too.(September 2023)
I felt well informed and confident by the end of the session to be able to carry out an effective appraisal (June 2023)
The whole session was informative and very helpful (March 2023)